Je suis désolé

Tout ce qui tourne autour de Morrowind mais qui n'est pas lié aux traductions de la Confrérie.
Répondre
Kingpix
Confrère

Je suis désolé

Message par Kingpix »

Chère Conférie des Traducteurs,

I'm sorry, my French is not good enough to write an entire post in this language. Also, I hope this is the right section for this thread.
I was the one that compiled and helped Inny and Papill6n translating "Morrowind Overhaul - Sons et Graphismes". I'm writing you this post because I wanted to apologize for the lack of support in the last years.
I promised Inny and Papill9n more support than I actually gave them. I just wanted to say I'm really grateful for the work you've done over the years. You are great!
To Inny and Papill9n, I hope you are doing well, sorry for letting you down back then.

Vive la Confrérie!

Kingpix
Modifié en dernier par Kingpix le 11 nov. 2019, 20:31, modifié 1 fois.
Daichi
Traducteur chevronné
Traducteur chevronné

Re: Je suis désolé

Message par Daichi »

Hello !

Inny no longer connects to the Brotherhood. Papill6n comes from time to time, so he may see this message, but you can also send him (or them) a private message on this forum or on discord.
Je passe souvent pour un con : je loupe des occasions de fermer ma gueule.
-
NEXUS MOD MANAGER TUE
NMM rend vos jeux stériles et impuissants.
Pour le soigner, appelez ce numéro : ICI
-
Kingpix
Confrère

Message par Kingpix »

Thank you, appreciated. Will do.
Redondepremière
Scribe | Intendante | Traductrice d'élite
Scribe | Intendante | Traductrice d'élite

Message par Redondepremière »

Hello,

Inny is still on Steam as well, he might be happy to have some news too.

While there were plans to update the french version of MGSO a few years back, it was mostly abandoned due to both's unavailability. I've helped somewhat with support in recent years (including with a guide to update the most outdated aspects), but I have no idea whether an actual french v3 might be feasible currently.

Cheers nonetheless, I definitely enjoyed it when I first discovered it a few years back.
Si gentille petite créature atlante, quelques secondes de recueillement pour toi.
Ah bah non. On a pas le temps. ~ MOrlOck, 2014

Je surveille les mods que je traduis/tiens à jour, merci de ne pas signaler leurs màjs.

Modder Morro/Obli/FO3/FNV proprement de nos jours
Kingpix
Confrère

Message par Kingpix »

Redondepremière a écrit : 11 nov. 2019, 20:44 Hello,

Inny is still on Steam as well, he might be happy to have some news too.

While there were plans to update the french version of MGSO a few years back, it was mostly abandoned due to both's unavailability. I've helped somewhat with support in recent years (including with a guide to update the most outdated aspects), but I have no idea whether an actual french v3 might be feasible currently.

Cheers nonetheless, I definitely enjoyed it when I first discovered it a few years back.
Thanks a lot. I will try to reach him as well then.
Thanks for your help on the project. I just came here to apologize, I also think it's probably not possible to do a French v3 now.
papill6n
Légende de la Confrérie
Légende de la Confrérie

Message par papill6n »

Hi Kingpix, Inny and me were developing a v3, with a lot of updates, bugfixes, textures and meshes updates, but then we had less and less availibility to maintain it, and lost interest in it. It's because it's a lot of work and things to check on, update, tests, etc... and we were only 2.

It's ok @Kingpix , it's not really your fault just life taking you over, like us.
I unfortunateky removed everything we have done and collected about for the new version, because it was old stuff and taking space in my computer.

But if people here want to continue to develop a v3, I could possibly help in some ways, or give advice but not much :)

You can send me a PM here if you want to talk and exchange news.
"Qu'est ce que cela signifie être 'normal' ?
C'est en sortant de la norme qu'on se construit !"
by Tim Burton
Répondre

Retourner vers « Aide »