Nuka World Plus

C'est ici que l'on peut faire les demandes de traduction pour Fallout 4.
Répondre
SunRise62
Confrère

Nuka World Plus

Message par SunRise62 »

Nuka World Plus
(Nuka World Plus)
Version : 1.1

Auteur : Systoliker (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/34198890)

Lien VO : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31164

Lien du mod traduit :

Rubrique de téléchargement : Aventures

Prérequis : Fallout 4 - Nuka World

Description :

One of the main concerns from players of the "Nuka-World" DLC was that as a good Player, there isn't much to do in Nuka-World after completing the quest, "open season". I want to change that! I plan to add a bunch of new mechanics for Nuka World, like defending Nuka-Town USA from the surviving Nuka World Raiders and vanilla enemy factions, and claiming Nuka-Town USA for your chosen faction (Minutemen, Bos, Railroad, the Institute). Now the mod also offers the option to claim the park with the help of your favorite faction. After you start the Open Season quest, just wait a bit on the Market of Nuka-Town and you will see what will happen. When you play through the new Questline, you will now be able to claim the other parks for your chosen faction. This offers various different economy boosts added to the overboss chest.

Finding blueprints to upgrade the park (which you will be introduced to in the questline of the mod), offer a new way to make Nuka-Town U.S.A. a place to live in. At the moment the mod allows to build 19 different upgrades that improve the looks and economy of the park. From a new waterpurifier to a farm or even a clean up of various vanilla interiors, you find everything important to rebuild Nuka-Town U.S.A. to a truly impressive town.

After using the signal Flag, your chosen faction will need 1 ingame day to reach Nuka World. If you change the flag, the chosen faction will need 1 1/2 ingame day to appear, giving the current faction 12 hours to leave Nuka World.

If you like the concept of the mod feel free to join the Discord server to report bugs and tell me your ideas for new content!

NOTE : Don't forget to create a clean save if you update the mod to the latest version so if you used my mod before already follow those steps: Disable my mod, load your savegame, Save your game, install the new version, enable the new version load your latest save!

Traducteur :

Testeur :

Relecteur :

Autorisation :

Vidéo :

Répondre

Retourner vers « Demandes de traduction »